|Our Hostel in Barcelona is looking for Graffiti Artists!|
Are you a Barcelona Backpacker interested on graffiti art? Are you a graffiti artist? Do you have some works you can show us? Would you like to help our Hostel in Barcelona decorating one of our walls? Great! Come to Barcelona Urbany, the trendiest hostel in the city. We're looking for Graffiti artists who can color up our hostel with cool vibes. We need graffiti professional or amateur artists to decorate the white walls of four different areas at our Hostel in Barcelona.
Sprays and markers will be supported from our Hostel in Barcelona, sponsored by Montana Colors shop (c/ Comerç 6) in Barcelona. Are you interest...ed? All you have to do is bring us is a portfolio with the past work! Don't miss this fantastic opportunity to demonstrate your skills as a graffiti artist.
But wether you're an artist or not, our Hostel in Barcelona suggests you another way to enjoy the Graffiti contest. We´ll have a PARTY for Final Festival Awards: Free snacks & drinks and a D.J. for the contest closing day at our Hostel in Barcelona.
That night we raffle a free stay at the Seville Urbany Hostel!
Where in our Hostel in Barcelona?
- Reception (Winner´s prize: 500€)
- Kitchen area (Winner´s prize: 250€)
- Luggage room (Winner´s prize: 250€)
- Common area wall (Winner´s prize: 250€)
How to participate?
If you´re interested, please send us your
2) portfolio with the past work (with photos)
3) your contact information.
You can send it via email (email@example.com) or visit the Hostel in Barcelona and leave it at the reception desk.
- Term of inscription: From April 1 (Thu) to June 30 (Wed), 2010Contacts?
- Declaration of the Jury: July 5 (Mon), 201
- Decoration of the space: During the week of Sep 6 (Mon), 2010 (until Sep 12 (Sun), 2010)
- Party: Sep 17 (Fri) or Sep 18 (Sat), 2010
Address: Av. Meridiana 97, 08026, Barcelona (Spain)
Inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Reception Desk: +34 93 245 84 14 (24h)
Our Hostel in Barcelona will be waiting for your participation in the graffiti contest! :)